Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is that Veilside? the sideskirts are ok. The front end is too busy. As far as the wing, I'm fond of the Bomex one.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i also thinks the side skirts look good. the front is too busy, and the rear is a little too round. i sorta like the spoiler.

jz

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I have to agree...way too much up front.

Not so sure about the back either?

Tina

·
Registered
229 Posts
The front is just a bit to much. The side skirts are nice. Don't know about the rear though. The rear reminds me of a guppy, sort of.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
looks awesome! it'll look similar to the "others" out there but it has a better quality and is functional!!!

It's been wind-tunnel tested. I would buy it for show cruising...

·
Registered
35 Posts
does anyone like this kit

:biggest: I thought about getting that kit too but at the curent time I cant aford to get it right now. due to lack of sales in the industry of my profession.:checkit:

·
Registered
150 Posts
that rear bumper is pretty huge and the frount would work great for a snow plow all in all i think it is ugly.

:barf: not to flame, but you asked what i thought.

Erik S.
Flooredsubaru

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea... that rear wing is a p.o.s. If I had lots of money, I would buy another 2.5 and that kit... without the rear wing....and drive around just to see the looks on peoples faces

Kurt

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
i think that looks pretty horrible... why spend that much when you can get a wide body kit??? the side skirts are ok tho

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would definitely put that kit on my car!!

Then I would put Altezzas on my car!!

And then set fire to it and push it off of a cliff!!

IMHO that kit is too ricey. I like the Prova lip, and either the Bomew wing or no wing.

JUst my $.02:D

·
Registered
1999 2.5 RS Silver
333 Posts
grubaru said:
I would definitely put that kit on my car!!

Then I would put Altezzas on my car!!

And then set fire to it and push it off of a cliff!!

IMHO that kit is too ricey. I like the Prova lip, and either the Bomew wing or no wing.

JUst my $.02:D
whatever dawg. More like you'd put that kit on, then altezzas, then two 12s, slam that bitch to the grizzound,get some LED nozzles, and get some phat ass graphics on the side. Then pimp that shit up and down main street. You'd be getting all the ladies. That would be off the hizzy. Uh.. word. :D

That Kit=too crazy, too expensive for my taste.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts