Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of HL back in the day. This was when CS was just beginning. I was always looking forward to updates etc because it made the game a little better. but then they released the big update that changed the game COMPLETELY. it turned into a game that was as fast paced as Q3. im wondering if any of you feel the same way about the "new" HL that really isnt new anymore. i loved how slow HL was... to me it was more about strategy then right in your face shoot you up type game (which i think the new version was).

and while im ranting on the HL update i want to rant on what they did to CS right after this update. they messed up all my guns!! WTF happened to the carbine??? That was my absolute favorite gun. I would kill soooooooooooooo many people with that thing.

oh well, tough shit for me huh? :boxer:

·
Registered
240 Posts
CS rules. I haven;t played in a while (Stupid Wall and Aim Hacks) but I get on every couple weeks or so for a frag session :D

Eric

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i got tired of people cheating. it got really stupid.

when i used to play, i got so damn good that people accused me of cheating (i was going 48/0 a game ;) ) and people like you asshole etc and saying hes using a cheating program or something. felt pretty cool :checkit:

and then i roasted themand put them in the dead people talking pool :flame:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
oh yeah, i forgot to tell you. that was 48/0 on a 50kill max game. :lol:

and i swear im not exaggerating.

does anyone ever remember seeing someone named [MPP]WhiteCop runnign around? if so it was me.

maybe my opponents were all high or drunk :lol: !

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my reserved copy of half life the day it came out and played non stop up through the time they released TFC. Then I played TFC. I was also a big action quake buff, and so played a bit of action half life... but it wasn't very good. I played a goodly amount of CS, but after beta3 it just wasn't as fun. Still played though.

After the TFC 1.5 patch I stopped playing half life altogether, with the exception of a few counterstrike games when I got really bored. They messed up the game, big time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts