Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a person near Long Beach that has the IPT Dashkit and is willing to let me look at it. I am an anal retentive retard with an excessive compulsive disorder so I need to check it out before I sink the cash into it.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, what is it? i have a dash kit that is real CF that i never installed. willing to sell it cheap since it is just sitting around.

jz

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
nevermind... http://www.iptdashkits.com/

i, too wanna know how it looks in person. kinda expensive (like $200) i'll sell you my CF kit for 70 bucks or something, maybe even less since your boss is so fucked up.

jz

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
We can just do it our selfs if you want. Its just a matter of preping the stuff right and then painting. Let me know if you want to do it, we can do it on a sunday.

sean

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man you are fuckin' ghetto fabulous to the tenth degree. First the Sean-Flow 2000 and now the custom Sean-Art interior.Not that I don’t admire your creativity and appreciate your effort, don't get me wrong, but it has to be absolutely perfect or it will drive me fuckin’ crazy. This kit is actually metal and supposedly replaces the factory part with “precision die cut” titanium pieces and doesn’t cover them.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That kit looks really tight J. - If it looks that good in a Impreza I would be all over it. Hey, you thread got totally jacked on I-club

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I have 2 dash pieces painted.................................you guys never noticed...................I guess i'm able to do a good job after all.:p

·
Registered
420 Posts
I scrached the shit out of my dash accidently, Testors model paint "silver" matched perfectly.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TMRRALLY said:
I have 2 dash pieces painted.................................you guys never noticed...................I guess i'm able to do a good job after all.:p
I think I noticed... blue right? I don't know. And I never said you couldn't do a good job so don’t be so fuckin' sensitive dude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts