Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Does your 93-2001 Impreza have rust in this location

Do you have rust on your rear quarter panel???

87K views 186 replies 128 participants last post by  FryphaX 
#1 ·
Am I the only one with no rust?!? It seems every Subaru from 93-01 has rust in this area.

See less See more
#12 ·
Dude, i had ZERO rust on my car until i came ohio, and i didnt drive the car for 5 months, and it was in NJ for 1 of those months... That rust is from a month and a half of driving to school... We got some good autobody kids at school so im gonna put my money on the line and have them repair it and paint my car when the body work is done ;)

#13 ·
Up until 2006 my 93's QPs were rust free. Summer 07 I noticed some bubbling of the paint on the RH side, which has since gotten worse. And now the paint on the LH side is starting to bubble too. :(

Considering it's been through 17 New England winters, I guess I should just be glad it's not worse...

#21 ·
I'm starting to get bubbles on both rear quarters. I had them sanded down once and re-sprayed, but they're coming back. I also have some starting inside my fuel door.

I hate rust.:mad:

The 95 is rust free and it's seen way more PA salt than my RS. WTF?

#23 ·
I have a very very little amount of rust on mine. I am really surprised also being that I live in Pittsburgh where there is a ton of rain and snow and lots of salt to come with the snow lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.