Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Does your 93-2001 Impreza have rust in this location

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
I got it there, and my lower quarter, behind the side skirt is completely rotted, i think it was rusted and then when i hit that blown tire a while back it broke everything off, my skirts barely hanging on... Gotta get it fixed soon.

·
sUbiEaDDicTeD4liFe
08 STI~SSM, 01 RS~STM, 95 L~CR
300 Posts
I have a tinny spec of rust forming there. I'll have to stomp it soon to stop anything serious from forming. The one spot that worries me is this strange spot of rust forming on my A pillar :_sure:. An one got it there or am I alone?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Dude, i had ZERO rust on my car until i came ohio, and i didnt drive the car for 5 months, and it was in NJ for 1 of those months... That rust is from a month and a half of driving to school... We got some good autobody kids at school so im gonna put my money on the line and have them repair it and paint my car when the body work is done ;)

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Up until 2006 my 93's QPs were rust free. Summer 07 I noticed some bubbling of the paint on the RH side, which has since gotten worse. And now the paint on the LH side is starting to bubble too. :(

Considering it's been through 17 New England winters, I guess I should just be glad it's not worse...

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
Mine was completely rust free until this winter. Some small bubbles started forming at the passenger rear quarter panel and it has gotten worse in only a month's time. I want to get it fixed before it gets too big but I cringe at how much it's going to cost...

·
Registered
98 GM6 EJ207 V7
704 Posts
I have rust on both sides, but I also have two new rear quarters sitting here waiting to get put on and the whole car is being stripped and re painted after every ding, dent and rust spot is fixed.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts