Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really do I look that old or even older???? This is why I ask, I got pulled over today by the Highway Patrol and got a exaust ticket. I can deal with that, my exaust IS way too loud. But What I didn't get is that the cops showed me way TOO much respect. I mean come on my car is as Ricey as it can get. Stickers, big ass wing, shiney blue painted stuff everywere. I always get treated like i'm 16 when I get pulled over. I figure now that I dress half way decent and actually have my hair cut, may be I am starting to look less like a 16 year old street racer and more like a older guy with a race car. I don't know, but these guys were way too nice and also looked younger than me. I have now realized that your old when the cops are younger than you are.

Or maybe they were nice because my drivers licence comes up as LBPD when they run it through there computer????:checkit:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Or maybe they were nice because my drivers licence comes up as LBPD when they run it through there computer????:checkit:
Nah! Couldn't be thaaaaat. :rolleyes:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Nope! you don't look 32...let me ask you this...did you have a rough life?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Well, yes, but whats your point???
Damn can't you read between the lines! the point is... I'm trying to tell you that you do not look 32 that's the point! do I have to spell everything out for you? Geez!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now are you saying I look older than 32 or younger than 32?? I have a hard time telling if you are being nice or trying to flame me. I would make it more obvious which one it is. Maybe i'm giving you too much credit for trying to come up with something funny, when it was not ment to be.:boring:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Do we get to vote on that?

I vote for too much credit. Mainly because Frakk already said something funny yesterday so, given his past track record, he won't be funny again for another month.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Now are you saying I look older than 32 or younger than 32?? I have a hard time telling if you are being nice or trying to flame me. I would make it more obvious which one it is. Maybe i'm giving you too much credit for trying to come up with something funny, when it was not ment to be.:boring:
I'm not trying to flame you. you know I'm only fucking around!
if it makes you feel better you look like you were 31 1/2 almost 32 :p
PSST...!(don't tell anyone!)I'm trying to get on your good side so you can hook me up with parts after you have served your purspose then my attitude will change!:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I'm trying to get on your good side so you can hook me up with parts after you have served your purspose
So what's sean's purpose that he's serving that you're waiting on him to finish so he can hook you up with parts?

(or did you forget some punctuation again?)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
obsidian said:

So what's sean's purpose that he's serving that you're waiting on him to finish so he can hook you up with parts?

(or did you forget some punctuation again?)
I don't know yet but when I figure it out you'll be the first one to know!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts