Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

· Banned
1,370 Posts
oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I had a similar problem on my old 240sx coupe. I don't care if they don't cancel out automatically or not. Its less than half an inch away from my finger tips anyhow. I can just flip the lever back up. No big deal.

· Registered
98 Impreza Outback Sport Green
79 Posts
Thank you. I just finished my install but mine was a little easier as I used the JDM stalks and put those on all plug and play now the turn signals are on the right side. not a big deal. I cut the rings and drilled the holes like you showed in your guide. You helped me so much everything works now i'm so happy. I have a 93L and this guide was a little different but still a wonderfull write up.

· Registered
79 Posts
TweakImpreza17x said:
you want a pic of the the part behind the airbag with the plugs?
Yea, that and the back of the steering wheel. Also post a WTB: for the roll/ribbon connector and specify the year of your car.

· HERO DEEP!!!
Lt. Dan the 2000 OBS
1,211 Posts
Ok, so for clarification, I dont need cruise anymore, and dont care about turn signals auto turning off, at least not right now. maybe later. so all i would need to do is do the horn part and im all set? oh and the resistor for the airbag light.......

· Registered
79 Posts
carolinaguy99 said:
Ok, so for clarification, I dont need cruise anymore, and don't care about turn signals auto turning off, at least not right now. maybe later. so all i would need to do is do the horn part and im all set? oh and the resistor for the airbag light.......
Correct.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts