Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,282 Posts
The hose from the cap just hangs in the fender...loose. When/if there is overflow, it just drips inside the fender so it doesn't get in the engine area. The bottom end doesn't connect to anything, it just hangs.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,282 Posts
2 hoses just hang, no hoses connect to radiator?

The small hose that connects to the white overflow tank neck runs all the way back to the header tank small nipple on the engine. The small hose that connects to the yellow cap on the overflow tank goes into the fender...and hangs

·
Registered
98 RBP coupe EJ20K swapped
673 Posts
The small hose that connects to the white overflow tank neck runs all the way back to the header tank small nipple on the engine. The small hose that connects to the yellow cap on the overflow tank goes into the fender...and hangs
Thanks for your patience, finally got it!

·
Registered
1995 3.3RSTi Coupe
26 Posts
I installed this over the weekend and wanted to note three things...

The first thing is you don't have to take the fender support off to get the tank in. Just undo the yellow air bag wire from two blue clips in the fender well and you will gain pass through access to the area the tank will go.

The second things is I checked the part numbers on opposedforces of the vented cap on the Eurasian WRX-RA and my American 95 two door and they are the same so if you are missing a cap like I was there is no need to buy anything.

The third thing is I think it is a neat/clever item to have in the car and I like how it looks/integrates into that corner of the car. I am installing a EG33 into my car but using a rear radiator so its clean solution to having an overflow tank with no room where it would normally go.

·
Registered
99 heart break coupe
22 Posts
Anyone still have pictures for how to install? Just got mine and I cant see pics on this post for some reason

21 - 27 of 27 Posts