Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah. I think I'm gonna just tape it and cut it where the exhaust is. I just hate how high the rear bumper sits it looks retarded on my obs. I'll post some pics

·
Registered
99 impreza RS
394 Posts
i used 3m tape for front and back
drove over 180km, rallyed ,even snow drifted
it still stay on i dont think you need to use any screw like some people do at all

·
Registered
99' RBP RSTi
2,441 Posts
is there anyway to attach this do a v6 rep lip without drilling so many holes. i mean i might if i have to but i just got the v6 lip and dont really want to mess it up already.

i tried 3m double sided tape but that dosnt seem to stick good enough. i was thinking if it did stick i would be worried about it falling off at high speeds. but i then realized if it came off on the freeway or something it was only 8 bucks.

anyways, is there any way other than drilling the garage door seal into a v6 rep lip?

any advice?

·
Registered
99 impreza RS
394 Posts
3m will work, just make sure you clear your bumper with cleaner clean the crap out of your bumper
i had it for a year now still stay and i been driving in snow for 5 months now i think

·
Registered
99' RBP RSTi
2,441 Posts
i just got a v6 replica lip from bakemono and tried to do the 3M job...

long story short didnt work. i love the lip, but its like there is permanent armor all on it lol and the tape wont stick. i tried cleaning it and cleaning it, oh well.

161 - 180 of 230 Posts