Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1998 impreza L
294 Posts
Haha, I think the rear spats look sick. Although there was some debate about it being classy or not before, I'm glad some people still tried it out cuz in my opinion it looks pretty damn good :)

·
Registered
2005 Impreza Silver
422 Posts
lol i bet this stuff is on more subarus than garage doors lol I'm going to the home depot in worcester and auburn ma tommorrow anyone check either of those yeat?

·
Registered
2005 Impreza Silver
422 Posts
idk what to do i went to the lowes in ware the home depot in worcester, oxford, and auburn mass and no luck all they have is that stupid soft rubber stuff

·
Registered
96 L Turbo Wagon
3,641 Posts
That is probably the stuff. Just look for frostking garage door seal and pick up some hardware while your at it

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza RS
178 Posts
Whoever thought of this is pretty crafty. I'm definitely doing this to my rs. Thanks for the post man! Did you just use 1" self tapping screws or..?

·
Registered
01 GC6 AW
230 Posts
Bumping old thread!

I am planning on doing this soon, but don't want to drill holes. I will be using double sided tape, but for extra reinforcement, has anyone tried using office clips like these?

I was thinking this might be better?

·
Registered
2000 Impreza Outback 2.2L
117 Posts
Bumping old thread!

I am planning on doing this soon, but don't want to drill holes. I will be using double sided tape, but for extra reinforcement, has anyone tried using office clips like these?

I was thinking this might be better?
I thought people would make fun of me but thats exactly what i used! looks great and helps reinforce. Double sided tape then those

201 - 220 of 230 Posts