Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L AWD, EJ18/22
262 Posts
For those of you who have actually done this. Please chime in. The OP is confused on a lot of parts. This is where lack of pictures is a no no.

You cannot disconnect it before the fuse box. It is part of the sub harness that runs along under the dash. Small plugs for the power doors are missing in the B pillars. Basically this thread title is mis-leading.
I'll be hopefully finishing it up soon. No point in doing right now due to I have to take out entire bulk harness I'll chime in.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L AWD, EJ18/22
262 Posts
Alright, Update after I don't know how many years. 4 Apparently...

So I was about to do this after all these years. I ran into a small issue.
I did a swap. And the merged harness that iWire did for the previous owner of the EJ20G swap. he removed or placed a different connector with different colored wires/guages. I am guessing they probably messed up and added the connectors from the 1995 STI EJ20G Donor Bulk Harness instead of the 1995 Impreza L Bulk Harness(Which luckily I still have mine since I didn't use it at all for the swap... So I can't do anything at the moment.. Trying to get a hold of the iWire build Number so that I may be able to email iWire so that they can help me out. (Bought the swap from EVILGC8)

The only plug/connector I need is the one that goes under the dash to connect I guess to the fuse block. To the Original OP. I still have your email. I am going to send you an email and a PM. If I may get wiring diagrams. Going to try and trouble shoot this. Or Screw the Wiring Diagrams. How do I go on about just clipping the wire connector and tapping into the fuse block under the dash. Or if I have to get another fuse block from a junkyard or just a connector I can chop that will go extra on the Fuse block that has power etc...

My set up.
Donor car was: 1993 Impreza with power everything. (I removed complete dashboard, All 4 doors, The wiring harness that goes under the entire carpet.
My Vehicle: 1995 Impreza L AWD (Now with a 1995 Impreza L AWD Bulkharness that was merged by iWire from EvilGC8's vehicle).

Any help or info would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts