I have a few questions:
1. The 2 black wires by the auto shifter, am I supposed to just splice them and thats all? Like splice the end where they go to the shifter and nothing more?
2. What am I to do with the red and black wires? Splice them or nothing?
3. The 12 gauge wire to run to the clutch connector one goes to the tranny starter and the other to the ignition correct? So the wire that goes to the starter do i just ground it on the starter? Do I ground it to the ignition?
4. To run it to the starter and ignition do I use 1 long 12 gauge wire or 2 12 gauge wires and make them connect at the clutch?
5. How do you remove the torque converter from the auto tranny?
Thanks in Advance!
yea you just splice the two black wires together and the other red and black one u do nothing with and i cant help u out with that one i was to lazy to do that and just threw a puch button start in and there is a little 3 in hole on the top of the trans where u can stick a socket in and get the four bolt that hold on the torque converter off