Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on ebay today to look around for some cheap parts and I about threw up. People are actually bidding on those damn altezza lights for the 97-01 imprezas. God damn those things are ugly. If you are going to put those crappy things on your car you might as well join a honda car club and cruise around with them. :barf:

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
Yeah, I know people are bidding on them and are secretly trying to get them, but I have never seen a picture of anyones car with them, and I have never heard anyone talking about buying them or wanting to buy them. Maybe they are Subaru owners from another planet or something, or just people who don't have a clue what the hell the subaru community is all about.... anti-rice, right? :)

jonathan

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exactlly. you know ilmaestro i think you and i are on the same page glad to see someone that shares my point of view for once. your ok in my book. oh and i'll get that mod info up for you....mark my word:curse:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
do you wanna see pics of my 00 2.5RS with the altezza style rear lights? :lol: i wonder who buys them. if i ever see those tail lights on a the GC body styles parked, i'll freaking break those lights.

·
Premium Member
98 RS - RIP
563 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
do you wanna see pics of my 00 2.5RS with the altezza style rear lights? :lol: i wonder who buys them. if i ever see those tail lights on a the GC body styles parked, i'll freaking break those lights.
LOL!! hahaa, I don't doubt you would!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yeah, seriously! I've seen the market for things like that for our cars, but I've never actually seen anything on one, or heard about anybody putting them on their car. It seriously must be Subaru owners that are only in the 4th dimension or something. haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts