Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS SRP Coupe
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Mods, I think this is an acceptable place for this thread, but please move to where you feel appropriate.)

Hello RS25'ers! I'm starting this thread to give recognition to DirtFish Rally School in Snoqualmie, WA. What a fantastic idea. They have definitely created a first class experience for any and all driviers, subaru enthusiasts, WRC (or rally in general) enthusiasts, and the lay-person. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and dang fun to learn from/work with!

For those unaquainted here's the link to: dirtfish. Down right amazing experience! I highly recommend it! I will be posting a few pictures I took (disclaimer: I have a crappy camera and am by no means a photographer), as well as some of the pictures the DirtFish photographer took.

Sidebar: got to meet Jamie, aka Subigal. Cool to meet a prominent enthusiast (or just a fellow enthusiast in general).

Anyhow, again, DirtFish was awesome! here's the link to my album :projectsti.com:

Pictures by kmcgurt23 - Photobucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.