Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Great Guys.

So here is the deal. You will all get 15% off with this coupon until the end of May. So you need to pay in full by the end of May for the discount to work. See coupon code below, just put it in at checkout.

Coupon Code: DT-JEC-GB

Cheers,
William

·
Registered
2000 RS, STM
288 Posts
You know something, this morning I had a dream that I got my ecu upgraded and I was driving and it was a blast. Then I logged on and I see this, talk about trippy, as it's really happening. Anyways, I'm going to try to send mine out today. Thanks guys for joining this group buy, and thank you Will for making it happen. Now this includes the P0420 kill as well correct? Either way I'm getting it, but I was just wondering since I know you've been working on it.

·
Registered
2000 RS, STM
288 Posts
And which address do we ship to, there's two listed on the website, one for Delicious and one for HG motorsports. Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Repainted STM
76 Posts
Paid....

Bill,

somehow there is a tax for the reflash in CA. I thought theres no sales tax in CA for service purchase, only if you purchase an actual merchadise. hmmm....

·
Registered
2000 RS, STM
288 Posts
Paid and shipped! :banana: By any chance would you guys have any cool Delicious Tuning stickers I can slap on my car so it too looks delicious?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Paid....

Bill,

somehow there is a tax for the reflash in CA. I thought theres no sales tax in CA for service purchase, only if you purchase an actual merchadise. hmmm....
That is a good question. I will need to ask my accountant about that. I think the reason there might be tax is due to the fact that I am still shipping an item, even though it is service to the item being shipped.

Let me look into that,
Bill

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Repainted STM
76 Posts
That is a good question. I will need to ask my accountant about that. I think the reason there might be tax is due to the fact that I am still shipping an item, even though it is service to the item being shipped.

Let me look into that,
Bill
Bill,

I looked it up. Not trying to be a tax consultant, but I did a small research. There shouldn't be sales tax in CA for shipping handling or labor doesn't involved with property improvement or fabrication. As service goes, it can charged sales tax only if there's an item sold together with the service such as gift wrapping. Therefore, I don't think there should be a sales tax. You may want to consult with accountant.

And btw ECU mailed.. : D

http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub53a.pdf

Thanks,
Art

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
My old ride. We can probably tune it in the next couple weeks. Let me know when you might have some free time to come in for tuning.

Cheers,
Bill

121 - 140 of 153 Posts