Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

The JEC Reflash is here.

To all of those who are interested in a new JEC (RS) Group Buy reflash. I have a sign up form on the Delicious Tuning website for those that are interested in a NEW reflashed map (do not have a prior tune) and those who already have a prior tune and want an UPGRADE to their existing tune. Each is a separate group buy and these are for the 99-02 RS currently. Though if there is enough interest in another model vehicle, 05-Present RS or some oddball Legacy or Forester with a JEC ECU we could probably add those into the equation. Please see links below.

Sorry for the delay, but a basic store if up and running now. I will place an update on the first post of this thread also.

JEC Reflash - Store

Group Buy Coupon Code - DT-JEC-GB

Group Buy Dates:
- Starts December 10th 2012
- Ends March 1st 2012 @ 11:59pm (extended one day)

1999-2002 JEC (RS) Reflash Group Buy - New License and Map
- Group Buy Signup JEC Reflash - New License and Stage Map | Delicious Tuning

1999-2002 JEC (RS) Reflash Group Buy - Prior Tune and Map
- Group Buy Signup JEC Reflash - ECU Upgrade and Stage Map | Delicious Tuning

FAQ Section:
- http://www.rs25.com/forums/f72/t188024-delicious-tuning-jec-reflash-q.html

You will need to register on the Delicious Tuning website in order to sign up for either of the group buys.

More specific questions please ask in the FAQ thread and we can keep all questions focused there.

Thanks,
William Knose

·
Registered
1999 RSti
822 Posts
Super interested in upgrading my SRS-30. In for dyno plots and updates on cel-related info.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dyno charts coming soon. Just trying to add a dynamic dyno database to the website for comparison use.

Will be testing the P0420 code in the coming weeks to nail it down exactly. I have the location for the CEL's just need to determine the exact one it is. i expect to have this figured out after the new year.

As for the turnaround time. If you mail it in, I will be able to turn the ECU around within 24 hours. If you request a core, then as long as I have them in stock they will ship out as soon as the group buy is over.

Cheers,
William Knose

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ahhhhh gotcha..... yeah not for me.. need something I can really get in there and mess with first hand. These should be good though no doubt.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should be adding some dyno charts this weekend. Trying to get my dynamic dyno chart viewer up and it is been a little harder than expected.

Cheers,
William Knose

·
Premium Member
2001 2.5RS Coupe, 6MT, 5x114
284 Posts
I just signed up for the group buy on the site. I was bugging you a couple years ago to get rid of that damned P0420 CEL and you said you were too busy at your previous place of employ to even consider it. I even started a thread dedicated to convince you... It died... Glad to see you are working on it. I am tearing my motor down as we speak for a head refresh and either delta 1000 or 1500's. The news of this potential CEL removal being a success makes me want to lean toward the 1500's. My time frame for reassembly is early January. Do you think you will be ready? I am planning on shipping my cams to delta between Christmas and New Years so I need to make a decision on what series I am going to go with. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Working on the P0420 code this weekend. Woohoo. Have a couple cars to test it on over Christmas. I am pretty sure it will work as on my test bench i was able to shut off a couple other codes successfully.

As for the Forester. Post up a large sharp and clear picture of the label on the top of the ECU. From that I can determine what we can do.

Cheers,
William Knose

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mamut79,

I should be able to tune that no problem. it will require a slightly different tune but definitely doable. Basically 3 connector and a Unisia Jecs ECU is what I can do thus far.

Cheers,
Bill

1 - 20 of 153 Posts