1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winner for December COTM Krud

RS25: So, how did you find RS25?
Krud: In 2007 i had an Impreza Outback Sport, one way or another i stumbled here. And recently came back once i picked this car up.

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
Krud:First and foremost, I purchased my car from a member on this site in the classified section. The picture threads gave me motivation to buy a 2.5RS and currently is giving me inspiration to craft my rendition of the perfect RS.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
Krud:1998 Outback Sport - Died a painful death consisting of beatings and malnutrition.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
Krud:Purchased the car on 10/15/2011, i have only had it for 3 months and I have not had much time to build on it as it comes closer to winter months in NY. As far as mods and upgrades go, i am going to finish up the exterior of my vehicle first and drop an engine in soon after. With my old car, (2003 Infiniti G35 Turbo) I did full suspension, brakes, engine, before i touched aesthetics. So I am changing it up a bit. I have lots of stuff on its way, from US and from Japan. Keep on eye on my member journal.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
Krud:My name is Noj, I am a Laptop tech, I lift at Golds Gym 4-5 times a week, and am a PC gamer. (Computer worth more than my car)

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Krud:Complex

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Krud:My girlfriend works at a private hangar and she helped me get into an aircraft hangar museum after-hours to achieve this shot. She came with me and helped with the whole project.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Krud:Thanks Rachel, My local site BuffaloScooby.com (JavaScript: Redirect), and my local subaru crew.
Also, where is my AWD Turbo BRZ??

Special Thanks to A Dog for once again running the COTM contest.

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f196/t17...r-planes-trains-automobiles-boats-finals.html

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.