Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is overdue for service. I bought it at Huffines , but I've had alot of problems w/ them in the past. So I don't feel comfortable taking it to them. I also heard a couple of bad stories about Central. So I was wondering if anyone could recommend another dealership.

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
What kind of problems have you had with Huffines? So far they've been the most supportive, most friendly, most hook-up friendly dealer in the country (trust me the car's been to multiple dealers in 6 states). If you're uncomfortable with the service dept talk to Kevin (bankheist) or Chris (not sure what his board name is), they should make sure you get taken care of.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went that route already. I know Kevin personally. They talk to the people in the department but they can't babysit the car while it's there. Had problems with collision center, service, and maintenace departments. Long story, but experiences left me a little apprehensive about going back.

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
hmmm, sorry to hear that. I'm up in wichita falls so my choices are the dfw dealers or okc...I choose only Huffines.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
On a quick sidenote... Kevin, why do you rarely post on here? It's just kind of weird. You are all over TXIC, but never really here...

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
SouperSonicRooster said:

Just the regular maintenace.
like oil change and tires?

or do you need more done?

tell me what you're after... you've been through a lot... I'll babysit whatever process you get done to restore some confidence in the dealership (besides the sales staff).

-Kev

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
Zeorymer said:
On a quick sidenote... Kevin, why do you rarely post on here? It's just kind of weird. You are all over TXIC, but never really here...
I dunno, not much goes on in here really. I used to be very active on two message boards, I dedicated all my board activity about a year ago to the I-club.

At the time, I was the mod there, so I had no interest in going elsewhere... but really, this place is rather slow, and everyone that is here, knows about the I-club... my whole thing is creating new members, getting more people involved, having larger meets, etc etc... All the guys here tend to know whats going on in TXIC.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll think about it, but I'm moving this week(end). So if I do anything it will be a couple weeks. I get the oil changed at Kwik Kar, they have Royal Purple.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Kwik Kar Kare? Do they work on your car while wearing sheets?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts