Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
General pain in the ass
98 Superu Impreza 2.5 rs...
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
naturally i want to screw her, but i am giving it time as i know she's afraid and does not want to get hurt and yada yada..

the only prior experience she had was kissing, and she sucked at it....

class started, i'll finish the thread later

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
All you gotta do is be yourself (and don't be an idiot either), and don't let your 'little brother' do the thinking. Some people wait a whole 6 months - 1 year... others wait 3 days (not me though :p ), let your girlfriend do deciding. When she's ready, she'll let you know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been there, done that. If you wanna hit it, you will have to be patient. Its all about a comfort level with the girl. Some girls get more comfortable and trusting sooner than others.

Keenan

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how hard will it be to break up with her without hurting her..much

situation as following: we went out a couple of times last april or so, i wanted nothing more then to hit it and split at the time it but due to various circumstanecs i told her that i cant see her any more.
For the next 8 or so month she would try and keep contact at random times, emails, invitations to movies...then about month or so ago, SHE ASKED ME OUT. So we started dating (that was before i found out that she was inexperienced beyond words :( ) Now that i am 1/3rd way to holy land, i dont want to quit, but i want to plan ahead.

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
ALWAYS CARRY CONTRACEPTIVES

cuz i swear to GOD this always happens... that one day that the virgin decides she wants to fuck.... she then asks you if you got any condoms.. any you're empty handed... please don't put yourself into that position....

oh yeah and have fun teaching her everything about sex techniques after you've de-flowered her.... sure having sex with a virgin is fun and all, but then.. its all work, and forget hitting her from the back cuz "it puts them in an uncomfortable position" whatever that means...

hmmm what else.....

oh and anal sex is, believe it or not, still very much in the picture.... just chill

lets see it's taken me an average of like 3 months to get with a virgin... it really all depends yo

THE LAND IS NOT THAT HOLY... having sex with virgins is horribly overrated; however its always a good experience...

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx on the condom, i was just thinking about that... fucking sandwitch law...

actually, that's the only reason i want to go thorough with it is to know for my self if it's worth it, plus she's one horny bitch. I think i am doing great progress,

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
they always are...

let me ask you...

when you first met her, was she somehwat shy, or did she show any characterstics of being a "quiet type"?

if so then your in for some good times...

good times...

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
RotarFreak said:

actually, that's the only reason i want to go thorough with it is to know for my self if it's worth it
actually, in retrospect... i think it was awsome... its just that after a few... you just would rather have womeone with a little more.... experience

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Wizbiscus said:
they always are...

let me ask you...

when you first met her, was she somehwat shy, or did she show any characterstics of being a "quiet type"?

if so then your in for some good times...
dude, if you only knew....not only is she a quiet type, she's a 3.9 average who takes classes like financial something or other 440 for fun with books biger then bible...:eek:

she told me that she's been fingering her self for 2 years now, and when i asked if she uses 1 or 2 fingers she said 2 cause with 1 you cant feel shit:eek:

and last night she told me that she's not very good at kissing cause i dont give her enough practice!!! can you belive that shit!!!:yikes:

ps: what would you say is the best way to expose her to penis, i am not sure if she ever saw a live one...

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wizbiscus said:
actually, in retrospect... i think it was awsome... its just that after a few... you just would rather have womeone with a little more.... experience
how'd you break up with her?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
ps: what would you say is the best way to expose her to penis, i am not sure if she ever saw a live one...
when she's sitting there watching TV, just quietly walk up behind her and let it lounge on her shoulder. works every time, garenteed.*

IMHO, its not worth it to bother with a vrigin. breaking them in isn't fun and afterwards your stuck with someone who isn't very good. experience is a very good thing.

*not a garentee

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this is the funniest shit I've red in the last 16 hours

There was a couple going at it for the first time, and they were going at it for a while when the guy asks the woman to open her legs a little wider. She does and they continue.

A few minutes go by and he asks her again, "open your legs a little wider".

She does, then he asks again, "a little wider hun".

The woman starts getting pissed off but she does it. Till finally he asks again, "Can you open them just a little wider?"

So she finally yells "what are you trying to do get your balls in too?"
He says "no, I'm trying to get them out”

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
10th Warrior said:

IMHO, its not worth it to bother with a vrigin. breaking them in isn't fun and afterwards your stuck with someone who isn't very good. experience is a very good thing.
exactly

i broke up with her in the good ol' fashion way.... just like "yo, bitch, you're whack... so i'm just gonna stop calling you and shit..."

lol

oh and another thing... if you care about her emotions whatsoever... i've got two more tidbits of advice...

just cuz she gave you head once, never expect it... never ask for it, or even imply that you want it... when she decides to go down on you, then just enjoy it and keep your mouth shut...

you have to be very very careful with the whole sex thing.... remember, she's new at this, if you just fuck her and then say "alright baby i'm out of here" like one would be inlcined to do so, she is going to take it horribly and give you shit for it... man you're in for some serious work... but hey... you're fucking a virgin... you can't expect it to be all fun.... you give a little, you take a little.........

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
if you 2 are real lovers...I'd say go slow......get some cream, grapes, candles, cherries.....ice.....and have fun!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
scrubaru said:
WTF was that???:wtf:
Wha? Whos says sex can't be fun? You can make it even more creative and romantic.......

FuJi

·
General pain in the ass
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wizbiscus said:

just cuz she gave you head once, never expect it... never ask for it, or even imply that you want it... when she decides to go down on you, then just enjoy it and keep your mouth shut...
you know, I completely object to that statement. That's actually a wrong way to play your game. You should encourage her to give you head, cause that's a stepping stone to sex. Now she'll give me head till she's ready for sex, and it'll be an every date thing till menu changes and i am not gonna preassure her. (head is just as good)

...can you tell i got her to give me head, just by asking :D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts