Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
I removed the story, but for those of you that remembered what happened - MAN IS MY CAR TAKING FOREVER. I couldn't wait so I bought another car haha.. It is a 2013 BMW 335i MSport. 6Spd manual, rwd.

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
So I did some mods to the BMW to make it more fun as a daily (VRSF front mount intercooler, ER chargepipe, Injen Intake, M performance exhaust, VRSF catless downpipe, JB4 with flex fuel running ~5.5 gallons E85 and the rest 93) and still can't stop thinking about my Impreza :(

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Whoever actually reads this (especally the local guys), I will be up in BIR this weekend for proving grounds 2016.2 - Auto-X and dragging the BMW.

Come say hi you local guys so I can meet more of you. Also I miss my Subaru and need to see other people's Subies haha.

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
I forgot to mention: I flew down to Houston this weekend to buy a completely rust free Impreza L and start all over again. The day I bought the plane tickets it sold haha. Oh well it was a really fun trip with my wife. The seller said he wouldn't hold it and I chanced it.

I will probably end up building another one and when mine is eventually back in my hands I will figure out what one I want (if not both).

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
I just drove the Impreza that I am buying on the 1st :)

I'm finally going to do some stuff I've been itching to. Most of it will be to drive it at the track too. Pictures soon to come.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
147 Posts
Sorry, not trying to detract from your build, but does anyone know what rear trunk lip spoiler is on the dark blue V4 STi sedan halfway through the first page?

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Sorry, not trying to detract from your build, but does anyone know what rear trunk lip spoiler is on the dark blue V4 STi sedan halfway through the first page?
Yeah I bought a double side sticky universal lip spoiler on ebay like 10 years ago and put it on the V3 STi. I had to trim the edges off as it was a little wide. I loved it.

341 - 356 of 356 Posts