Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from my friend's house on the 101S. I was just relaxing on the right-most lane when I saw that there was some construction going on and I had shift over two lanes. The car in front of me slows down and then switches over. Because that moron slowed down, I had to slow down. Now there was one of those gas trucks behind me on the lane to the left of me. I couldn't switch over because he was too close for me to squeeze on through. I tried to get ahead of him, but he sped up at the same time and wouldn't let me through. As the cones slowly closed off my lane, I was inching closer and closer to the truck. Anyway, I ended up hitting a cone. Now I got a nice dent above my right wheel well :mad:. Ok...enough venting :( .

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude that blows a big one!!! is the dent pretty noticesible?(Sean Syndrome!!!!)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Now your ready to go auto-x'ing and hit a few more.

Would a paintless dent guy be able to fix it?? If so I have a really good one, let me know if you need a number.

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a few other dents I'm sure he could fix. Gimme the number. Once my life has settled down a bit (I'm in the process of moving), I'll give him a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts