Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
Eats V-tec said:
I'll be moving to Crowley at the end of the month.
JDM goodies
-Full Ver.7 swap
-FMIC
-Perrin everything
-P.E. 800's

into my 01 coupe...BRP of course

Maybe a GT35R in the future.

I dont mess around...

Later,
Greg
Nice setup. You also live right next to a nice track, Motorsport Ranch. It's in Cresson.

I'm allready helping one of my friends with an STi shortblock - RS heads complete build into '00 BRP RS, and another friend who is doing a complete build with a '91 legacy turbo EJ22 he just picked up into a '93 L.

My car as of now is a '01 BRP RS rebuilt stock motor with slightly thicker head gaskets with Link Plus standalone, T04E turbo, borla headers. Its easily taking 12-14 PSI daily with the standalone running rich. I am currently re-doing the up-down pipes from the F.A.T. ones I was using.

Wow, not to bad of a set-up yourself. So do you guys every have meets around these parts? I'll get back with ya after I get into my house.

Later,
Greg

Sorry bout bringin another BRP into texas, I got bronze Zigen GN+ in 18's. So I hope no one else has those...

Got into my house, but now all I work on is my house damnit!! I didn't realize how much work homeownership really is..When I do get a chance, i'll try to finish up the wiring. Did any of you guys finish what you were workin on?

I'll catch up later,
Greg

Discussion starter · #104 ·
I got my up-down pipes re-done and it works really well, I re-located my external wastegate to the bottom of the car. i will probably post a thread on this later. It is a much better design than the F.A.T. pipes i started with. I can throw the entire turbo setup up through the bottom of the car pre-assembled now with one person. The build with the STi shortblock was started this weekend. The build with the EJ22 is now being put into a recently purchased '00 RS instead of the '93 L

One of these days I'll have a BBQ at my place. The pool is a little cold now, I'll just have to get the heater fixed(another one of those home fix-ups) Could make it an install day or something. Sounds like everyone has a winter project to work on.

Later,
Greg

Noob Here..........just joined

I got a 2003 Blue 2.5RS with Cobb cold air intake and Cobb stage 1 brakes.

I look forward to seeing what goes on here :color:

It should be paid off late in 07 so I am getting the mod bug.......

Thomas

Discussion starter · #111 ·
Haha. Wow. I still have the same RS, and its been under the knife so many times since this thread started, heh.

Discussion starter · #114 ·
I'm trying to get another my99 white one...

and it's one I know very well, and even has some of my old stuff on it... lol
vedy niice. (Borat)

I've pretty much decided i can't get rid of mine because i've put too many bloody knuckles into it, haha.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.