Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Impreza L
141 Posts
the springs I got are about 10 times smaller than the stock ones is that normal. this is a first time doing this for me. I know nothing when it comes to this

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
Yes, it is, those look like civic lowering springs. I'd start a new thread if I were you. And I probably wouldn't put them on my car. There's no way they'd work with the stock spring perches.

·
Registered
1997 Impreza L
141 Posts
Where can I find hood pin installation. I have 7/16 diameter studs. And it's going through my carbon fiber hood I want to get it right. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Idk if it will work with cf but this is what I have done

Mount the pins
drop the hood on the pins to dent the hood
Drill where the hole is
Clear coat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Manual to Power Window Conversion

As the title states I would like to convert my 1996 Subaru Impreza wagon
to power windows. I was able to source the entire wiring harness from a donor car along with the complete doors. Was wondering if anyone out there has done this and could provide any suggestions/guidance for me.
Specifically where I might be able to find a wiring diagram for the power windows?
Do all cars come pre wired for power windows?
Would also like to add cruise control...any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
99 Impreza RS Coupe
29 Posts
multiple engine teardown and no rebuilds... DIY HOW TO paint an intake manifold...REALLY?!?!?! Let's get this s*** completed its a good start to an index.. I wouldn't mind any needed contribution, my car is unfortunately a constant fix me project...so anyway what I need is to verify my fuel route...does anyone have accurate pics/diagrams for a 1999 2.5 sohc.. please and thanks

·
Registered
99 Impreza RS Coupe
29 Posts
d rather hit up a drivethru in my fuckin rs then make another sammy. but I can't get the resources I need from this site to help me in my diagnosis. but thanks for the recipe

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
also, scoobymods has a parallel fuel conversion, which might net you some stock photos.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
multiple engine teardown and no rebuilds... DIY HOW TO paint an intake manifold...REALLY?!?!?! Let's get this s*** completed its a good start to an index.. I wouldn't mind any needed contribution, my car is unfortunately a constant fix me project...so anyway what I need is to verify my fuel route...does anyone have accurate pics/diagrams for a 1999 2.5 sohc.. please and thanks
there is an engine reassemble thread in the first post. And there is a parallel fuel mod in there too... AND if you look in the general section there is a thread with links to download all the service manuals.

This site will only help you if you can help yourself!

Oh and there are also links to other sites with mods too..

·
Registered
98' RBP Coupe
1,543 Posts
I cant find the d.i.y. gauge cluster install. The one where it tells you how to reset the needles properly. Mine stick.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts