Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RS club!!
I already posted about this in I club!! Rooms go very quick, SO if you are going try to get a hotel closes to the Fairgrounds!!
GO to www.carsatcarlisle.com!! All the info you need.
I also will be showing and AUTO X!! I am ready to whop it on up:nuetron: :eek: :sunny:

The best show I have been to. NICE women TOO!!
Thats is were the pic of those HOOKers were kissing in front of my car last year!! ;) :drool:

Who is going to make IT!!
Oh yea.. They do not have RS club on their computer units but I club is available when u register. Early registration saves u big bucks!!!
Richie RIch

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn U school BUS steve!!!;) :stinky:

So Is any GC8's GOING ! I DONT want to be sourounded by STOCK WRX's!!!!

so whos going and u need to make reservations for hotes asap!! GO to the website in the first post!!

Attachments

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey EJ25. I beleive you were their the last 2 years as well. I had a lip spoiler or some different than that last pic. Thos Wheels are the BOMB! You had Very nice ride. I beleive you where the guy who was talking to me about how all someone stole ur system !~ I believe it was you . I could be wrong, But that car looks familiar!!

See you around man. Try to get a hotel at the ECONO LODGE!!

Richie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.