Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Custom Audio in Your GC!

8K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  bbron12 
Prolly just some camo fabric. I always go to Jo-Annes Fabrics and get some felt since its pretty close to the actualy carpet they use and very easy and manageable to get rid of all the seam lines. Ill see if i have any pics of my old one. First i had an orion hcca 12.2 in a band pass with a power acoustik 2200w amp and then i had two alpine type x's in a ported box ran off the same amp, both boxes were mdf and fit in my trunk but not custom to my car. I did build a couple of fiberglass boxes to mount the subs behind the tail lights, not the loudest, but definitely the cleanest sound and got rid of that anoying trunk rattle.

Once my turbo project is done then ill be putting in a singe Fi BTL N3(3000w rms) or two of them(6000w rms) ran off corresponding hifonics amp. And if i ever can get a hold of rear seats with a foold down middle arm rest i can make a ported box with the port being right behind the armrest and the same size as the hole.

Bbron: can i ask why your opting for 4 subs instead of 2 that can produce them same amount of base?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.