Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
01 rs coupe. BRP
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on here running the cusco zero 2e's? I'll be running them here in less then a week and was wonderign what people have there damper's set at. My spring rates are 10 and I believe 8 (a little strong for my car I know) It's largely a daily driver and will see mostly autocross and some track days.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,258 Posts
hey bug if you want we can try em out on my car first and ill figure what a good setting is... :)

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
I think mine are the Cusco Zero2-R but i'm not quite so sure. My friend has the same color combination on his S13.

I will install them friday and crank them to full stiffness all around. Maybe I might go a little 1 crank softer on the fronts. I like the back end to be stiffer.

·
Premium Member
01 rs coupe. BRP
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol they're like underwear no tryign on before buying :D

trix, what spring rates do you have?

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
I believe mine are 8kg/mm front and 6kg/mm rear. I bought these direct from Japan so the communication was kinda hard. If yours is too stiff bugman would you like to do a straight trade? I like very stiff rides. I've tested these and they hold up really well. I placed a flat peice of wood and tried pushing on it and it barely had a 1/4inch of travel. These things are stiff.

·
Premium Member
01 rs coupe. BRP
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
possibly we'll have to see how it does. I'm hoping the valving will be right and it wont feel like I'm getting kicked by a donkey when I go over bump's. Thast why I was hoping someone else had any experience with settings but it seems not yet. But I'm also hoping ot dial back in some over steer as wit the addition of the tribeca bar I have lost some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts