Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
Joined
·
2,603 Posts
its a little person on the bottom with a lady that has no legs on the top... ?
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The legless person for the top half would be easy enough... but explain the FULL size legs sitting on the bench after the fact wiggling her toes! Those are NOT the legs of a midget. AND she (they) walked on her (their) own power to lay on the bench and the camera was never off her (them?). :wtf:
 

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
Joined
·
2,603 Posts
i am as confused as you...i just wanted an explanation for it because if i cant find one i wont stop thinking about it...

HOW is that possible?

What about some of the other shit he does like walking across thin air above buildings? Between them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_lu6LV5Je4

??????????
 

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
Joined
·
5,390 Posts
It's fake, like all magic. I'm not sure how to explain the legs but first of all, I have seen the "half" lady on TV before, she usually gets around on a skateboard... etc. But the other thing about this that makes it unbelievable to me even if I hadn't seen that lady on TV before was how would someone know how to move around on their arms/hands like that if they didn't do it all of the time? Just something to think about. But like I said, I can't explain the legs. It's definately entertainment though.
 

·
shush girlllllll
98 coupe /w 99 GF8 swap
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
everything he does is staged. pretty much if it can be done in a movie it can be done on his show.
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG555 said:
It's fake, like all magic. I'm not sure how to explain the legs but first of all, I have seen the "half" lady on TV before, she usually gets around on a skateboard... etc. But the other thing about this that makes it unbelievable to me even if I hadn't seen that lady on TV before was how would someone know how to move around on their arms/hands like that if they didn't do it all of the time? Just something to think about. But like I said, I can't explain the legs. It's definately entertainment though.
OK. I will give you 50% on the test (as I said, the legless woman is a NO brainer ~ I haven't seen her and I knew that). The LEGS, THE LEGS! She is wiggling her toes AND she walked to the bench! :noes:
 

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
Joined
·
2,603 Posts
NW OBS said:
OK. I will give you 50% on the test (as I said, the legless woman is a NO brainer ~ I haven't seen her and I knew that). The LEGS, THE LEGS! She is wiggling her toes AND she walked to the bench! :noes:
but only when its a close up...maybe thats a totally different person. NOTICE - you cant see the top...there could be the rest of a person up there...
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lagus said:
everything he does is staged. pretty much if it can be done in a movie it can be done on his show.
Yes, on a stage, in a controlled setting, over hollow floors, lights, mirrors, moving walls...

He takes all these advantages away and does it in a park with none of the above in broad daylight with 25 people watching from 15 ft away!
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MattB said:
but only when its a close up...maybe thats a totally different person. NOTICE - you cant see the top...there could be the rest of a person up there...
Nice. The CROWD would see it and wouldn't be screaming... Now if all are hired actors and actresses, this would work. But the camera work is so bad, it leads you to believe it is a spectator with a handy cam.

Must watch again... but it gives me the creeps! :run:
 

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
Joined
·
8,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lagus said:
no what i'm saying is that those people are part of the act too
OK. That's it. The whole thing is 'staged' outside, all on the payroll.. The lady IS legless. We still forget... SHE WALKED TO THE BENCH with the half lady on her shoulders!!! I get it, it's a lady that's JUST legs under the lady that's just a head...
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top