Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
A Blue RS
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
An Update Finally

So since the last time I updated this, I have installed and 04STI steering rack (yes its a must it is ****ing awesome) A 27mm Whiteline rear sway bar that has already killed one of my bushing mounts, and a set of Fatboy rear end link.
Pics of the sway install

Yeah its big and awesome

Now onto the events of this weekend, this happened

The remains of the Red car where finally taken away. SO I ****ING HAVE A GARAGE BACK YES!!!!!

So I proceded to finally clean out the all the winter dirtness from the car and it turned into this.

yeah I got a little carried away, but I ended up fixing my level control, installing my 04 STI e-brake handle, new dash pocket w/ flock(mine was cracked), and a new clam shell and cleanied up somewiring under the dash

Also Bought this for all the right reasons. :projectsti.com:

·
Registered
A Blue RS
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Not much going on the heads on the 205 need to visit the machine shop for valve seals and possible valve replacement on cylinder 3 as I had over 40% leakage out of the exhaust side so yay! :unamused:

But I got my wheels on!

Also a nice surprise when I started to tear down the motor, I don't actually have a td04 I have this

So that's all for now

·
Registered
99' AW Swapped GM6
161 Posts
Fantastic man! Whats the eta on the swap? Looks like you got a pretty clean donor car there as well! I didn't know it was that clean. Also, When are you going to fix the rust? You don't want it to get any worse or are you going flares or widebody?

-Eddie

81 - 98 of 98 Posts