Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well did some work on the L today and got some help for Jurzey and Whitey. Couple pics of the driveway. And yes my neighbors LOVE me!

:D

·
Banned
1997, Subaru, Impreza L, 2.2L,
2,363 Posts
nice. i'll be installinng my new 2.5rs tranny and my homies will be helping me. all my friends are nissan guys. i'll post up a picture someday when my hands are not dirty. 4 nissans in the driveway and i'm the only impreza.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
SubieRS said:
wow!!! RS sedan meet!!! nice nice
Yeah i passed a coupe on the way home and flipped him off. Fucking 2 door... get a sedan loser!

Chris

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy L
2,390 Posts
i ahve a meet at my house all the time. but wer all coupes. Silverhtorne 99 rs, srp 00 rs, 95lx graphite grey. Where in nj u live man. ill meet up. i sold you that center guage thing at short hills awhile back. My l is now swapped. We should have a meet

·
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking it would be cool to have a meet at Sunrise Mountain. Pretty fun roads to get up there, tons of great views, covered eating area, and the parking lot can hold about 30 cars ( I think its been a while since I was up there) Plus its pretty secluded

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy L
2,390 Posts
sounds like a plan. Damn you saw my car when it was red. Its graphite grey now, jdm rear, rs sides, carbon p1 lip, rs hood with 22b vents, volk se37ks in gold and most importantly swapped haha. but yea. lets plan something. ill bring some of my friends from here that drive gcs, we have a 95 green l with ej20g and a 97 obs with v4 sti stuff. should be fun. no gds allowed >=)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts