Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
no. this is the "North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club." oh wait, wrong place :D

yeah, create an international forum so the Canadians can stop pretending to be a region in America when they are really a freakin' country! sheesh!

:p :p :p

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
not a bad idea but how would that work? A international forum for people that are on the board but don't own a RS....any thoughts?

Tara

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing is that I own a car that would be classified as an RS by year in your Country but because it is a Japanes version it s a WRX which is a new age Impreza in your country.

I feel so left out :(

Still I can reach over 300bhp a bit quicker ;) :p :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
also rs25.com, it says "Ten Regional Forums..." when there are 12 when i counted but atleast 11 due to the new "Rest of the World" forum. Just a small detail.

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
Enough with the Canadian [email protected]@@ You will all pay!!! come up here and I'll WASTE your asses!!! my car has 350 HP you stupid muth....

oh wait... i already sold my honda....

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Enough with the Canadian [email protected]@@ You will all pay!!! come up here and I'll WASTE your asses!!! my car has 350 HP you stupid muth....
Ah yes, yet another monster Honda that can beat all. Dime a dozen these days if I read ClubSi correctly.:)

Nick C.
J/K

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
HOK said:
hehe like most of those hondahs... this 350 honda doesn't exist... :p
haha you must have altezza's, a 12" sunshade front and rear with a cabon/fibreglass rear wing that's 3 layers and an interfooler, that will put you WELL beyond the 350 Horse mark :D

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
SCREW YOU... i have 3 count em THREE!!!!! MUGEN stickers... thats 50 horses a piece.... man get a clue... not to mention my cold air intake.... man i gots the hardware and the software....

PS whats wrong with altezzas?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts