Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Wagon Silve
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Review of the Corbeau FX1 Pro Seat
Photos and Text by: Drew Brashler (yesitsdrew5310)

The DIY installation is here.

This seat cost $415 with sliders and costs $279 for just the seat. Go to www.corbeau.com for local dealer information.

The seat is simply awesome! I want to get a 2nd one to finish out the interior of my car, but I don’t have another $415 yet.

Here is a photo of the Corbeau next to a Stock 05’ RS Seat:

The FX1 Pro is the smallest seat Corbeau makes, the next size up is the normal FX1, and then they have the FX1 Wide version. The seat holds you like a seat should, without 4, 5, or 6pt harnesses you stay in your spot going around the twisties. Your ride height drops down about and inch or two, and takes a bit of getting used to.

Long drives feel good in this seat and it actually made my posture better when sitting in my car!

I love this seat, and if anyone is in the AZ area and wants to come sit in it, you sure can, just PM me.

Here are a bunch of photos of the seat:

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Dang, how did I not catch this before. Ill definitely have to come up there now.

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
I would totally get one, but having a 2-door makes the fixed-back no bueno... I know I know, I shouldn't have passengers in the rear so I can be a "real driver". But I like having friends and I usually end up driving all the drunkards around. :lol:

·
Registered
2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Wagon Silve
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG555 said:
I would totally get one, but having a 2-door makes the fixed-back no bueno... I know I know, I shouldn't have passengers in the rear so I can be a "real driver". But I like having friends and I usually end up driving all the drunkards around. :lol:
:lol: good reason

1 - 20 of 41 Posts