Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
'99 OBS V7 STi Swap
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know my old setup. I had a v2 STi 555 edition in my red wagon.

Lots of talk has happened about the motor setup. It came from a white wagon. TD05, Red Mani, Silver Intercooler...ect and had this ecu

We all had come to the conclusion that no 555 was white or a wagon which was weird if mine was.....

I'm selling my old longblock to a buddy and he asked for the numbers off the timing belt covers to check the model. Numbers are.

EJ20GDW5PE-8C 586524 S710

For fun I checked the numbers over at catherineandken.co.uk since they also have a 555 edition car. The numbers match up as an actual 555 edition car.

I highly doubt that the covers from a 555 were just put on the engine randomly. Thought it was a cool bit of info I would share with you guys.

· Registered
'99 OBS V7 STi Swap
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't need it anymore really. Just put in a better motor with a ej257 and some other goodies.

Motor is sitting at a buddies shop and needs to get outta there. Plus it's always nice to help a friend out.

· Registered
98 Impreza 3.4L Turbo
4,994 Posts
We should post up a registry of rare engines... I'd post mine, but there's no serial number on my RS-RA block ;) Just stamped with an S on the heads.

· Registered
98 Impreza 3.4L Turbo
4,994 Posts
I built the rs-ra, he built a 22t. I'm using the 22t in my rsti, the rs-ra is waiting for when I get around to building another legacy down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.