Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a picture of my Subaru. It's basically all stock, so I decided to mess with the picture a little. Anyway, it turns out this is the first pic of my own car that I like enough to have as a desktop pic.

Since Photopoint isn't around anymore (I assume) I had to find a new place for my photos. Hope This works linking to the picture:

PS Hope you like.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
It's rad, and it's going to be next weeks "Scooby of the week" at the top of the boards - come back Sunday to see it up there! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!! Thanks alot. I just started messing around with some of my pictures and thought it looked pretty sweet.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
RS25.com said:
It's rad, and it's going to be next weeks "Scooby of the week" at the top of the boards - come back Sunday to see it up there! :D
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold it there a minute, backaroo! Are you saying that the Scoobie of the Week is actually going to be changed every week?:eek: :confused: That's going to take some getting used to! :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
That is awesome! I like it better than my Subaru wallpaper but I don;t think it would be as easy on my eyes.

Eric

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
To "try out" for Scooby of the Week you just need to post pictures of your ride in the Gallery. I browse through there and find one I like and put it up. Without warning. Without asking. Voila! You're famous! :lol:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Okay,

where'd your picture go? I was going to post it but it seems to have been replaced.

Better attach it to your post next time - I'm going to have to pick another picture now ... :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
RS25.com said:
Okay,

where'd your picture go? I was going to post it but it seems to have been replaced.

Better attach it to your post next time - I'm going to have to pick another picture now ... :(
word.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts