Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Converted!!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  obsidian 
#1 ·
I guess a lot of you will recognize me from i-club/SCIC...I've been there for about a year and I'm fed up with them. Seems ever since the WRX the majority of the people in there are 16 year olds whose mommy bought them a new WRX for getting good grades. Makes me wanna barf.
I've been driving subarus since I was 16 (I'm 24 as of last weekend). Started with a Justy, then had a Brighton, and this year I got an '02 TS (I'll take low end torque and an after market turbo over a WRX anyday).
But I digress...i-club and i-clubbers (for the most part) just got to me. The nazi mods and the dip sh*ts posting there can kiss my @$$ goodbye. I hope I find a nice home here :biggest:

Discussion starter · #3 ·
well, I'm trying to convert some of the cooler people from i-club but a lot of them are wrx owners and don't feel like they belong on and RS board. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

Discussion starter · #8 ·
the more time I spend here the more I see i-club similarities. A lot of people who don't like the looks of the new gen impreza. I've got one of each and I prefer the bug eyes, but the older imprezas will always have a special place in my heart. There's always room for change guys.
The thing that pissed me off most about the new wagons were that they didn't give us the fender flares! Whats the deal with that?!?!
Like I've said b4, I've been a suby owner since I was 16 and my loyalties are firm. I just wish that the band wagon had stricter membership rules :p

Sean: you read my mind! Brakes are next on my mod list. Since you asked what my other mods are:

Intake
Morrettes
K&N cone filter
98 RS rims
kart boy short shifter
STi VF22 Turbo (on its way from Japan)

I haven't decided on exhaust and suspension yet, although the STi coilovers are calling me loudly.

_M_

Discussion starter · #13 ·
did too!

Andy, didn't I tell you that I ordered that from my special "contact" in japan?
Maybe if you weren't galavanting off to mammoth all the time I could keep you more in the loop:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.