1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to Twiztid Ninja & 99GC8 for WINNING

April's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Garage-)

Twiztid Ninja

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
There has always been a lot of great information and inspiration here for me to feed off of.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
This is actually my first Subaru... and a great start I must add.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
I have a few plans down the pipe. Just dropped some money on some exterior mods and am looking into tightening up the steering rack next.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Skylar. I'm originally from New York, but I am currently living in North Carolina. I started a local Subaru group called Triangle Subaru Owners Club ( TSO.club | Triangle Subaru Owners Club ) about 5 years ago, so most of my spare time goes into the Subaru community. Not a bad hobby to have if you ask me.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Adventurous.

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Myself and a friend of mine, who runs Autochurch.com, were having lunch one day at a local Chinese restaurant and as we were leaving, he saw a white wall and an impromptu photo shoot happened (Thanks Denlin).

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
When I bought this car I knew close to nothing about Subarus; now, I run a local Subaru group with a bunch of great people, I built an engine and I did an engine conversion. So, for anyone out there that is just getting started, if you are really interested in making the best out of your car... research, ask questions and don't be afraid to fail.

99GC8

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has supplied me with a vast amount of knowledge, and given me a lot of ideas from browsing all the unique builds.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
My dad gave me his old 1995 outback wagon as my first car when I turned 16, although I didn't care much for cars at that point in my life.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
I am in the process of doing a full 2005 sti swap, I want it to be a competitive autocross car classes in SM. I am trying to get it to 420hp and 2500 lbs (before ballast). Lots of ideas and plans, but you will have to follow along to see the full build!

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Dwight and I live in Fort Collins Colorado. I am a performance and race technician.
Other then racing, I am real big into skiing. I just picked up a new truck and have been getting into off roading.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Relaxed

RS25: What inspired your photo?
I was just moving parts from work back to my house and thought it could make a cool picture.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Thanks for all the votes, I really love bing a part of this community!

-Thank you for your participation in this months Subaru car of the month contest.

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,553 Posts
How does the winning work? I saw twiztid with 11 votes and 99gc8 with 9?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts