Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats to noTe & rallypilotracing for WINNING Jan's Subaru COTM (-Winter Time Fun-)

Congratulations to noTe & rallypilotracing for WINNING

January's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Winter Time Fun-)

noTe

RS25: So, how did you find RS25?
Oh wow.. it has been nine years so I can't remember. Haha.

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?

The community always has helped me when it comes to figure out little things such as radiator lines for a swap or even large issues I've had.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
2001 Impreza L Coupe

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?

My car started as a base model L for a daily driver and is now a fully caged track car with KW suspension and a WRX swap. I plan on doing a few track days this year at Putnam Park and Mid-Ohio then doing NASA time trials soon. Currently just waiting for spring time to put a new clutch and flywheel in it. I drive a 04 WRX Wagon as my daily driver now.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?

My name is Randy and my hobbies include going to hockey games (go Cyclones!), electronic music, traveling and of course racing.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?

Particular haha

RS25: What inspired your photo?
I was pretty much just having fun driving in the snow and we found a parking lot that was large enough I could gain some speed. My friend Javier ended up grabbing a great shot of it.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?

Shoutout to the chatbox crew! Thanks to everyone who has helped me through the years with the car. I hope my contributions can give back to the community just as much as people have helped me. Thanks to Jeff for taking time his time to do COTM for everyone on RS25

rallypilotracing

RS25: So, how did you find RS25?

Can't remember, found it a long time ago

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?

I've used the site for classifieds, purchased items and for technical help.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?

1993 Subaru Legacy GT

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?

Big plans, basically rebuilding the entire car. It's currently a bare shell and I will be replacing the entire drivetrain with a JDM Ver 6 STI RA driveline

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?

Jeremy Norris, Corporate Pilot. My hobby is rallying

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?

Maverick

RS25: What inspired your photo?

The lust for speed

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?

Great site! Thanks for bringing all the Impreza owners together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.