1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to Kowitz & nhawks for WINNING

July's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Feedom-)

Kowitz

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has helped me with Numerous DIY projects and maintenance questions ranging from wondering why my parking lights were stuck on(admit it, it has happened to us all! haha) to teaching me how to merge the harness for my swap myself!

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
Yes, this is my one and only Subaru, I love it.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
I got my 1998 2.5RS right before my senior year of high school. I was a huge fan of Subarus and would have loved a WRX, but I fell in love with this body style and never looked back. The only thing I was a little jealous of, was my friends who owned WRXs and the power that they had, so I decided to swap. I have an ej205 from a 2002 wrx with a few power upgrades(Blouch 16g, Tial EWG, STI TMIC, 1000cc injectors...etc). The car also has a few suspension and cosmetic mods done to it. The future plans for this car is a built motor and a large turbo for built for somewhere above 450whp.(And the required supporting mods such as a transmission)

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Brenton Kowitz and I just recently finished up my time in the Marine Corps, and will be returning to School this fall. My biggest hobby is my cars, but I enjoy playing golf a lot as well.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Jokester.

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Freedom to me is living in this beautiful country, so the picture was taken with the Biggest American Flag that I own. I want to thank everyone who has served our Military in the past and present and I especially would like to thank my brothers who didn't come home, Freedom isn't Free. Semper Fi.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
I just want to say how awesome this community is and I am glad to say I have been part of it for over 6 years now. Standby for some big power numbers one day :naughty:

nhawks

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
Learned about most mods I have done and plan to do.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
current: 2000 impreza rs coupe

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
looking to swap jdm ej205 shortly, r180 rear clutch lsd to match the 6spd, then continue to make it less DD-able (autopower super rollcage, seats, harness's, etc)

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
Nicholas hawks, USAF, do pretty much anything to get the adrenaline going.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
dumbass

RS25: What inspired your photo?
spur of the moment shot at northwest Louisiana veterans cemetary

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
nope

-Thank you for your participation in this months Subaru car of the month contest.

·
2.0L Turbo
1998 2.5RS Black EJ205
3,870 Posts
Hey, I finally won one of these things! Thanks for the votes everyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.