1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to GOTJ & LifelessViet for WINNING

November's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Back Roads-)

GOTJ

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
it's tough coming up with things to type here as this is win number three for me. uh..... chatbox is AMAZING at spoonfeeding me shiit i don't feel like searching for. go chatbox!!

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
1998 2.5RS. now owned by keener (iwire). i want it back.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
there's too much to type out here.... check out my journal. it's full of idiocy and whoring.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
name is brian. i manage a brake shop in charleston. i don't have time for hobbies, i work 6 days a week and have three kids.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
idiot.

RS25: What inspired your photo?
it's a picture i took for JDMgary. for his 'fall' themed customer picture of the month.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
thanks to the chatboxers for putting up with my incessant need for spoonfeeding. <3

LifelessViet

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
In 2006 I joined and To be honest, this site has taught me a lot more than my vocational High School ever did about cars. sad but true story.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
2001 RS Aspen white sedan

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
This coming year I'll be having a lot of surprises for you guys, I'm not giving any spoilers!

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Tuan Nguyen and have an obsession with building race cars. I do enjoy drifting my impreza and being around a crowd of enthusiast that enjoys the sport as much as I do.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
AMBITIOUS

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Instagram

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
I just want to thank everyone that contributed to this site, it has helped me so much in the past.

-Thank you for your participation in this months Subaru car of the month contest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.