1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to Circaisdashiat & Bansheeboy11 for WINNING

August's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Through the Windshield-)

Circaisdashiat

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has infinitely helped me, from not giving up hope on my first Impreza, which I almost sold because it was not the car I expected, to swapping my GC and all the troubleshooting ive done in the past 10 years ive owned subarus

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
1995 Impreza L 4 door

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
My car is a 1995 Impreza 2 door, I swapped back in 2006, full 03 WRX drivetrain and dash.
Probably one of the few swapped GC's that started out as a FWD.

I have had a VF23 sitting in a cabinet in my garage for the past few years, too much money tied up in other subarus to be able to afford the injectors and TMIC I need to finally install it. Im hoping to have it installed by the end of this year.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Stephan (Steven), I am a manager at Oreilly Auto Parts, and a full time Mechanical Engineering student.

I like to work on cars (I have 5 subarus) and I love snowboarding, (unlikely hobby for a southern Arizona guy) hiking, camping, shooting.... typical male stuff.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?

RS25: What inspired your photo?
We were driving down Mt. Lemmon in Tucson, AZ after a day of snowboarding and he caught this.
“We just happened to be at the right place at the right time” – My Brother (watchoback)

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Just want to thanks rs25 as a whole for the infinite wisdom that has been given to me throughout the years, im sure there will be much more to come. so thanks all!

Bansheeboy11

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
Its helped out a ton, while it has changed quite a bit in the 6 years ive been here, this is still the best place to come for first gen impreza info, being here has allowed me to meet some of the best people in the country and make friends out of strangers.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
My RS is my first Subaru, bought in August of 08 so its been quite a ride over the last 6 years.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
As it sits, its a bare empty shell. Ive stripped it to completely rebuild it from the bottom up, im seam welding the body, repairing rust, putting on a new roof and front end, big turbo, 6 speed, and nothing but quality parts, it will be quite a car when its done.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
Hi im Joe, I work at Subaru, I like long walks on the beach and I recently spend my spare time taking an underwater basket weaving class

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Spaghetti.

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Domo of course! I have this giant Domo doll we take around to meets and trips to take pictures with.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Thank you! Ive met some really awesome people on here and have made some good friends, hopefully I can finish this car and take a road trip to see all you guys and gals.

Remember, never back down, never give in! Tim.Flat4

-Thank you for your participation in this months Subaru car of the month contest.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,029 Posts
:lol: I didn't even know my pic made it until Jeff sent me the PM, congrats bud!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.