2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to Ariii & RSthis for WINNING

June's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Road Signs-)

Sponsored by:

Ariii

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has been a great help in my projects and just given me alot of overall knowledge of the Subaru's

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
My first Subaru, which was also my first car, was a 1996 Impreza Outback. I got it when I was 15 and since I live in the country side I started driving it right away. I drove it at home until I got my licence. Then I used it as a daily and now it is my winter car.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
I have plenty of plans which I hope I will be able to do. This month I am getting coilovers for it and hopefully some wider wheels this winter. I would love to get a decent front lip too (C-West or V6) and the ultimate goal would be full STi swap...

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Ari, and I live in Iceland. I work at a local workshop which service's Skoda, VW and Audi for example and have done so the past 2-3 years. My hobbies are cars and music.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Lazy

RS25: What inspired your photo?
Just thought that this view would make a good photo.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
No thanks

RSthis

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has helped me with everything. Its massive amounts of useful/helpful information and parts got me through my swap. Great community!

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
Aspen White 2004 STi

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
When I bought the car it was just a plain jane 98 RS. After 4 months it was time to swap. It currently has a Baja XT motor with a VF39. Running a 04 STi harness and ECU. (Shout out to iWire!) Along with some minor performance and suspension upgrades. As far as the exterior goes, cleared out the lights and switched to an authentic V6 front end. Car hasn't seen too many new parts since then, we will see what the future holds!

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Doug, I moved from PA to Colorado 4 months ago to attend auto school in Denver, absolutely love it. Too many hobbies.. mainly making cars goer faster.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Macgyver

RS25: What inspired your photo?
The theme inspired my photo, but I went for a drive up Pikes Peak back in April and thought that would make for a nice shot of the car.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Thanks to everyone on the forum !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.