1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congratulations to 181stLeader & sbouch10 for WINNING

January's
Subaru COTM Contest

(-Corner Shot-)

181stLeader

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
I like the community on this site, there is a wealth of knowledge that the users bring that has helped me build my very own STi swapped GC! The classified ads have been very in finding GC specific parts as well.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
My first Subaru was actually an 05 WRX. I started by putting a STi spoiler and a catback exhaust and I was hooked! Ever since then I was bitten by the mod bug and I decided I wanted to take on the project of swaping a GC.

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
My car started out as a base model Impreza L, I wanted a RBP RS because I love that color. After not being able to find one in that color(not to mention being way over priced) I came across this rust free 95 L with a lot of extra parts and that became my project.

As for future plans I will be doing an aerosim wide body and a full paint job in Rally Blue Pearl.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is David, I work in the aerospace industry. Some of my hobbies are working on my car, racing(autox and Track days), I also like hiking and being outdoors.

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Resourceful

RS25: What inspired your photo?
I had just finished wrapping the car and wanted to take some nice pictures of the car with the new color.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
I'm glad RS25 is still doing car of the month, most other Subaru enthusiast sites seem to have stopped having the COTM contests. I'm happy to be part of the RS25 community.

sbouch10

RS25: Since you have been here, how has the site helped you?
This site has taught me much about Subarus in general. Why they rock and why they suck! Run into a lot of helpful threads and diys.

RS25: What was your first Subaru?
My one and only Subaru, MY00 2.5RS.. Though I'll consider my mom's SG5 for as long as I drove it!

RS25: Tell us about your car. Any plans of modification or upgrades?
Pretty much your typical N/A Subaru. It makes loud noises. Built for function but plenty of style. Working on rebuilding a previously built ej257 so I can get this swap underway.

RS25: Help us get to know you. What is your name and what do you do? Have any hobbies?
My name is Sarah. My life other than cars consists of work and school. I'll be graduating in May with my BSN and may one day be your nurse! (;

RS25: If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Friendly!

RS25: What inspired your photo?
I finally got my car back together after really messing it up (it involved a parking garage, a cement beam, and sleep) and I was really excited about how.. normal it looked. Plus Pat93 is a wonderful photographer.

RS25: Well thank you for your participation in the contest and congratulations on winning. Any other comments you would like to add?
Thanks, all!

-Thank you for your participation in this months Subaru car of the month contest.

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,588 Posts
looks a hundred times better without the stickers. Congratulations
Thanks! Yeah the livery isn't most people's style but I like it! I will admit, there are days I miss the clean look, if this car wasn't my weekend car I think I might get tired of the livery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts