Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have a problem. okay so i broke up with my ex girlfriend of 16 months in September, we talked on and off. it was arguing from time to time, she asked my uncle, and my mom to talk to me and how she had feelings for me still. around the end of October i didn't talk to her for almost, i talked to her on the first day of November, and hangout with on the 3rd of November. we kissed and talked about getting back together.

a week later i found out that she was talking to other guys and i broke things off with her, the next day she told me that she likes someone else. i still had feelings for her because i wanted to make things work between us but she didn't this time. on the 17 of November she made it official that she was dating this guy, the next day people were coming up and telling me things about this guy, like he sorta parties, he drinks, does drugs, has one night stands and doesn't take anything seriously, and people were saying that his longest relationship was 2 1/2 months. my ex isn't that type of girl that likes that life style or does any of that stuff, and people were telling her and warning her about this guy because they knew how he was and some even knew what his true intentions for this girl. he told his friend that "he sorta likes her but at the same time he's trying to get something out of her". my ex isn't the type to have sex, she's waiting till marriage to do that. now her because friend, which is also my friend too, knew about the guys past and told my ex about his past and she flipped out. she talked to him about it (im surprise that he didn't tell her about his past and **** but whatever) and apparently he's claiming that he's changing.

now weeks later my ex's bestfriend texts me wanting to hangout with me wanting to see a movie, so i go and pick her up and she told me that my ex called her for help because i texted my ex for the first time in like 4 weeks, i know its nothing kinda hard for me because i still cared about her. but anyways my ex's bestfriend tells me that, my ex got upset when she found out that me and her are hanging out, she got pissed and she was asking her bestfriend questions like "are you two dating?" "when'd did you two become bestfriends?". stuff like that and as the bestfriend was telling me this she told me that my ex is still talking about me with her. now i didn't what it was about, i didn't want to seem desperate. now the bestfriend likes someone else and is sorta dating that person, but not the point. so weeks past and the bestfriend texts me randomly again and she asks me to go see a movie. so we go see a movie, as were going to the movie theater my ex's boyfriend apparently works in one and sees both of us together. the bestfriend tells me that my ex is going to give her crap up about us hanging out, and she told me that she'll tell me if she does. so the next day i wake up to a text from her saying that she got into a fight between with my ex, just because me and the bestfriend hung out together. i'm surprise she got upset over this, sorry for the long story it explains my position today, if your confused about anything please let me know, if you want to know a more about one part of a story just private message me more then willing to share. now my position today, i still have a lot of feelings for my ex and i still care about her but i've kept my distance from her, i don't talk to her, i see her at school from time to time. i don't know what to do, a part of me wants to punch her boyfriend in the face because the way he looks just pisses me off, another part tells me to wait, the other parts of me tell me to just move on and if she comes back she comes back. i just need advice from you guys as to what i should do in my situation? again sorry for the long story.

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
Written similar as an episode on One Life to Live. There are many fishes in the seas and not enough time to catch them all, why worry about one confused fish?
10-20 later when you look back, you'll be thankful that you found someone better than this one. Looking back, there are times I had 3 different women in a month excluding my gf, best time of my life, never married any of them and damn thankful I didn't. Drive many cars as you can, don't like the way it handles then give it back to dealership end of lease. By that time, you will know what you want to purchase, like a Impreza, lol.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
957 Posts
How old are you? I felt like you did when I was younger - but it's honestly not worth it. Like Odycee said, why be worried about one confused fix? Why make her your priority when she sounds like she's just keeping you as an option? You seriously need to re-think things over and not worry so much of what your ex thinks. You both need to let this happen and go separate ways - don't look back and wonder about it. You need to move on friend.

Drive many cars as you can, don't like the way it handles then give it back to dealership end of lease. By that time, you will know what you want to purchase, like a Impreza, lol.
Bahaha, this is gold. :projectsti.com:

·
Banned
4,438 Posts
If it's that confusing without sex, consider yourself lucky you two didn't take things there. Do yourself a favor.....delete every one of these people's #s from your phone

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
She's a Pinto if you're old enough to know what car that is, go look for a Mustang or a RS, or even a WRX that gives you more excitements and less drama. Gf w/out sex is like me changing my shirt everyday, no attachment. Gf w/sex is like blood in your body, more pain to get rid of. Wife, get rid of her you just lost half of your ass.

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
you're young. it's not worth it. this is classic highschool BS. plenty of other chics out there.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Drive many cars as you can, don't like the way it handles then give it back to dealership end of lease. By that time, you will know what you want to purchase, like a Impreza, lol.
Just make sure you always use a seat cover, you never know who's been there before...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you RS25 members, i forgot to mention i am 19 and my ex is 18. she's a freshmen in college, and i'm a sophomore in college. we did do some stuff but i don't want to post on the forum, its the reason why i want to make things work..... i know i'm young, i'm not the best at getting girls. i would to hear from the females about this, but thanks again for the advice, if anything does come up like she suddenly texts me or something i will ask you guys for help on this. thanks again.

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
I feel like I'm reading a high school drama. I think it's time to move on. Block their numbers.

When they turn into an ex, cut all ties and go through your healing process. Everything you are doing right now is just cutting into your healing process and causing undue stress/agony/worry/etc. Just let it go, if you were going to get back together it would have happened already and if it did happen, it'd just fall apart again.

The only thing I've gotten about that story, is she's a vindictive woman. She tries to get back together with you, all the while trying to date other guys. So you didn't get back together with her. Then she goes off and tells you that she's dating someone else. Seriously, why do you want to get back together with her?

·
Registered
'99 Impreza Outback Sport
378 Posts
I'm basically here to second what everyone else has said. Its over, move on. ****' em. Don't give a rats ass what others think, do whats right for you.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
*puts down glass of scotch moves closer to key board

Ohh shes 18 you don't say? sign up for premie and post some pics or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
all the wagons
1,534 Posts
i did not read that wall of text.

but the title says enough. don't bother being confused about an ex. kindly move along and get down with some other fine college ladies.

·
Registered
2001 BRP RS Coupe
705 Posts
Ah young love...let me give you some tough love. Ill say what everyone else who wasted 2 minutes of their lives reading wants to. Look shes an EX... shes probably had his Penis in her mouth at least once in the past couple months no matter what you say shes like...no offense. Unless you want to be tasting his weiner and not yours when you kiss her, FORGET ABOUT HER AND MOVE ON. imo.

Evaded

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
she doesn't love you unless she let you put it in her butt

I'm taking this as serious as you should

Just in case people didn't see that before I changed the color from off white to black and made it bold take my lead because you should take girls serious unless they tell you they are pregnant

gosh some people take this crap to serious

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
To quote Bash.org (QDB: Quote #24)

<ckx> women ask for it
<ckx> they act all old and mature
<ckx> and then you stick your **** up their ass
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
Ok guys, you are getting too far out there with the comments.

Op, the best advice here is to move on. Don't stress over a girl when you aren't ready to get married. When it is time you will find the right girl. And if that one doesn't work out then just relax until the next come around.

The worst thing you can do is stress over this chick. I know you said you aren't the best at getting girls, but that means nothing. Concentrate on yourself. Spend that effort on your studies or join a club on campus that will look good on your resume or help you develop yourself. Then when you happen to meet the right girl you will know yourself and have that much more to offer her.

And finally, don't burn the bridge. Be nice, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. Remember and respect that you spend some really great and meaningful time together. No reason to hurt someone any more than just ending the commitment to each other.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
Oh and also, never get advice from girls unless you are trying to date a guy. Chicks do not have any clue how to date chicks, it's not something they often do. Most girls have trouble just being friends with another chick. If you want the worst advice ever then go ahead and ask but following it is a bad idea.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts