Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1999 OBS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how’s it going everyone, I bought this car last year to daily drive and did just that up until a week or 2 ago, the previous owner had all exterior rust repaired but not underneath. In my honest opinion the car is not clean enough to sell so I’ll be stripping her down. Shoot me a pm or a text to 732-540-22nine8 with any needs. The only thing I may be interested in keeping is the trans/rear (4.11) but if someone has a good enough offer I’ll let that go too. Plenty of awesome stock parts here and some aftermarket bits. Everything is best offer.
Specs: 1999 Impreza 2.5rs 2 door 178k silver 5 speed manual. Have a ton of pics but rs25 won’t let me post them because of the size, I will get them up ASAP but could send them through text/email/etc

·
Premium Member
1999 RBP RS
1,129 Posts
Interested passenger door switch panel (as long as it has all the little clips/nibs), and drivers side seat belt if it's in good shape. Shipped to 24084

Edit: I'll also take all the driver and passenger dash vents (including surrounds) and both the center vents if you're willing to separate them from dash

·
Registered
1999 OBS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump....pms answered
Front bumper, beam, corner lights, grille, lip, doors/cards, hood, front fenders, complete dash/center console ALL SOLD

Tons of good stuff left in interior, seats, moldings and trims, wheels complete drivetrain, spoiler and truck etc still available

·
Registered
2.5RS, STI, BRZ, ZL1 vert, X5D
146 Posts
Is the clutch hydraulic or cable? If its hydraulic, I'd like to buy the pedal box assembly.

·
Registered
1998, 2.5rs coupe, black
2 Posts
did the ac still work in it? and is it still for sale? I'm looking for the whole kit, compressor, Belt, Mounts, Evaporator, Lines thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts