Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 Subaru Impreza 4d sedan. I just want to know what parts i can use on it. I'm talking about what interior and exterior parts i can swap so i can make it like a rs or wrx. any help would be great. thank you

·
(860)
2001 2.5RSTi Coupe
1,095 Posts
before you make your 2nd post, use the wonderful search feature, it helps a lot.

to answer your question, basically everything, yes, everything from 93-01 can be swapped without a problem. you can also use certain parts up to 06 or 07 i believe...again, use the search, it will answer your questions better than me

·
Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,165 Posts
Pretty much everything interior wise from a 93-01 can be interchanged, there are few things that wont work, one i can think of off the top of my head is fender braces for our older cars. I have a 93 L, with RS Leather (factory) interior, and an 03 Dash swap and center console.

·
Registered
439 Posts
just learned you can swap in RS seats no prob, but if you want the door cards you have to swap dash as well...
RS sideskirts will also go on fine...
RS front bumper is apparently easy to swap too but im not sure if the grill + headlights have to be swapped as well...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts