Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it's time once again to move. This time I'll be working in Seattle for the summer.

I'm just posting to let you all know there is another scooby/rally nut in the area. I hope to get together with others of the same interest, especially if you have a well equiped garage! I will be doing some work on my baby and find it difficult to lug too many tools around the country with me. :rolleyes:

I also wanna try to show for a few rally-x's as I've been away from any regions with actice SCCA let alone rally-x. I had a short but illustrious career in upstate new york rally-xing (1 race but I beat Karl Schibel in his bug!!) and hope to continue.

If you see this scooby scooting around it's me!

Pete W.

P.S. here's the link to the result if you don't believe me!
look for Pete Winkelman and notice the overall position
.pdf results

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cool, hope to see you around. Most of the NW stuff is posted at the "other club". Unfortunatly most of the rally-x's are in Oregon. Quite a drive. :/

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
Hey man good to hear that you are going to be around the area. But, the thing that I have noticed is that people in this area are normally on i-club. I know not many people are too happy with them, but if you ever want to find out about get togethers... you are going to have to get over there and deal with jaimie. Thier really not that bad.

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she ain't so bad!!

I do actually browse the NW board on the i-club. I have no problems with subigal. I can see that she can get a little rambunctious from time to time, but she's always been nice to me. Besides, I work in hospitals. The nurses can be far more troublesome. :rolleyes: :happynow:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I'm here!!!

Well, I finally arrived and got my phone connected and all.

For whom it may concern My apartment is in shoreline, actually right on the border between shorline and Linwood I think. :confused: I'm not too good with the lay of the land yet. My regular driving spots as of now are the 99 (aurora?) and of course the 5. I work at Harbor View hospital, so you may spot me driving to and from.

I haven't really seen too many RS's around yet so I don't suppose I've seen any of you. However I dafinately drove past Subigal yesterday. Can't miss her car! She wouldn't have spotted me tho unless she's got a thing for silver Protoge5's (wife's car)

Just wanted to check in!

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts