Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a relatively good priced set of coilovers, but I wanted to know what would give me the best bang for my buck and I want to avoid a pain in the ass install. I looked at eibach, some ebay kits, and others goldline etc. I just wanted to get some opinions.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Are you talking about the coilovers that you put over aftermarket struts or the fully assembled ones?

I'm also in the market for some new suspensions parts too. And I can't decide between Tein springs, H&R springs, Ground Control coilover sleeves, or RACtive coilover sleeves.

CJ

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
For the price, you will probably be best off with the Ground Control coilover kit. The spring rates are a good comprimise for comfort and performance, and the fit/finish is well above some of the Ebay kits. If you don't mid super stiff springs and doing a little extra work to make the cheaper kits fit better, they are cheaper.

With all the kits, you can buy springs in any rate you want from Eibach once you learn the dimensions used by your kit. That's a big plus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts