Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
replacing OEM spark plug wires with Rallitek ones and I'll take pics in a minute. My coil pack has corrosion on the connectors and that's why I'm replacing the wires where to find the cheapest price on a coil pack??? I'd like to replace that too unless I can scrape the corrosion off.

Alright read up on the corrosion in another thread and they said dielectric grease. now should I replace the coil pack and then use dielectric grease and then install the rallitek wires??? thanks for the input.

· Registered
sold it to Susie the Subie
4,307 Posts
I'll sell you a new one for $50 that I've had sitting around for a couple months (4 pin). If you have a 3 pin then I have a used one (80K) that I'll
sell you also.

PS - Corrosion isn't a bid deal unless it's preventing you from seeing your connections (less contact) and is imposible to take off.

· Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll sell you a new one for $50 that I've had sitting around for a couple months (4 pin). If you have a 3 pin then I have a used one (80K) that I'll
sell you also.

PS - Corrosion isn't a bid deal unless it's preventing you from seeing your connections (less contact) and is imposible to take off.
thanks I've seen the coil packs for around 60 online so 50 is a good deal. It's four pin of course 99 2.5 RS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.