Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if there is a away to move the clutch pedal up more? so that it fully disengages like an inch higher, i find that when the floor mat moves up or my shoe will catch the dead pedal, or my foot position will make it so i when i push it all the way down, im not ALL THE WAY DOWN. anyway that i can move the pedal up like an inch or so?

can i adjust it like the brake pedal can be adjusted?

·
Registered
01 RScoupe,02WRX
111 Posts
Not really. When you adjust the pedal to higher setting it causes the master cylinder to build more pressure than slave will travel. This only makes the pedal harder to depress.

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
If you had a cable clutch all you would have to do is tighten your cable. This is the reason why I didn't convert to hydraulic when I swapped out my L 5mt to RS 5mt.

·
Banned
'04 RS PBP w/ Black Tarmacs
1,805 Posts
Well I have an idea that may or may not help. When I bought my car new I started upgrading fluids to synthetic. When I changed the clutch fluid there must have of been some air in the system from the factory because it changed the point of engagement a bit. If you've already bled the system then it may not help otherwise it may be worth a shot. Fluid is cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.