1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RS Club logo? Name?

Okay it looks like this may take off, so now all I need is:

1. A logo. Gee, something like the i-club did, but let's use the "real" Impreza (if I may be so bold as to say so...)

2. A name. Club.RS25.com? What sounds good? I can do anything with my current domain, or should I pick up another one?

Anyone with artistic talents care to contribute? We'll have to do links to the picture for now until I upgrade to the full version of the bulletin board - give me a few weeks until pay day and car payments pass... :D

-James

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,609 Posts
-Club RS
-RS Club

I think what you have up there is fine. Depending on your theme/color. BRP RS would also be nice. :D But that's because I have a BRP RS. :D

Leo

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I need some snazzy new graphics at the bare minimum! I sent a guy a message because he had a cool picture, maybe he'll get back to me soon.

On an off note, looks like my wifes Vapor Beetle will be sold by tonight... one less bill to deal with - Yay! :)

-James

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup - a nice woman bought it and we actually managed to make about $1400 on it as well. I am so very psyched because now I can pays some bills.

A guy called about the Impreza, too, although I am not sure he's going to go for it. The week I decide to sell my car, 6 other people do too! And they are all asking $16k ar so and I need closer to $18k. Sheesh! Good thing I got the Run Forver ad... ;)

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
ClubGC8(i kno its not proper but that's wat everyone calls us)
ClubRS
Club2.5RS

i guess i could start makin logos ...i remember doin this a year ago... =)

·
Registered
99 Impreza RSTI
436 Posts
I think the name is fine, its short and and meaningful, and a lot of people know it already. The logo could probably change, just to freshen thing up

Alex

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Geez, talk about bringing something back from the dead! :lol:

Yes, taken care of. The other domain name I picked up (which should also work) is www.RsClub.com - try it and see! :D

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
I think you should change it to gc8.org or gc8impreza.net or something...

It's all about the GC8. Besides, tuned 2.5RS's these days aren't RS's anymore...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts