1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My place of residence is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

. . . EDITED . . .

Show up no earlier than 5:30. If you do, you'll have to wait for me to get home! :D

If you get lost: (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Godspeed,

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
lethargicman said:
Show up no earlier than 5:30. If you do, you'll have to wait for me to get home! :D
I was gunna come over tomorrow night and camp out on the living room floor to guarantee a good spot. :curse:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Did you post about this on the other clubs? You know Evolution.net ClubSi??
Dude if Kara goes I'm in I can lure her with my wittyness, and tell ask her if she wants a ride on my car and I'll take her for a ride...if you catch my drift!!! I'll Ride Her ASS FOO!

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow, didnt know alot of people on this forum liked intial d. thats great. Maybe I'll go sometime.... I assume u got all the stages right?... Great anime n stuff... alot of fun.

yay takumi.
take care,
Devon

·
Registered
377 Posts
DUDE ITS FUCKING MAD HERE! FUCKING NAKED CHICKS, BEER, AND FRAKK HAVING A 3 SOME! FUCKK!!!!!!

AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE CRAZY IS

BEEER, CHICKS AND MILAN IS GIVING SOME HAIRY DUDE CRAZY HEAD!

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
lolz uhhhh...im here playing gt2...cuz im too tired to drive..and im going to get my egt probe put in tomorrow..maybe even start the turbo instal(yeah right) we'll see

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahahaha!!! Dude, Milan. This post was up all night on the screen and you didn't even turn your head to look! Sorry man, but that was too funny. Wish I had gotten a picture. :p

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
It's alright...Val was just pissed cuz he claims I scared his shnoz---I mean girlfriend away :p :p :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts